Choc Sauce Ingredients:
- 4 tbsp finely chopped cocoa butter
- ½ cup (50g) cocao powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- Other ingredients:
- 1-2 apples chopped into quarters or small pieces
- ¼- ½ cup desiccated coconut for dipping
- Sprinkle of chai seeds for dipping
- Stir cocao butter in small heatproof bowl over a small saucepan of simmering water.
- Remove from heat, stir in sifted cocao powder and sugar until smooth.
- Stick toothpick in chopped apple and dip in chocolate sauce, then dip in chai seeds and coconut. Pop in the fridge until set.
Hoys HealthCreated: 9.12.2020RecipeRecipe